We have produced this links page to our essential, bespoke, free resources available to download on the KeepAble website. We recommend you visit each linked article before downloading the resources to better understand the resource itself. Be sure to bookmark this page and visit regularly for updates.
Review Keep Able free resources
Please feel free to take a look at our collection of free resources. Read the supporting articles or download each resource as required. Visit regularly to see updates and please go to our ‘Contact Us’ form to leave any suggestions or feedback to help us on our continuous improvement journey.
- Guide to writing support plansA support plan or care plan guides clients and support staff on how to work together in their pursuit to achieve the client’s goals.
Review and download the Guide to Writing Support Plans PDF document here.
- It’s time to get serious about Goal SettingFor those accessing aged care support, setting goals and planning towards achieving them, provides the person with a voice, making them and what they wish to achieve the focal point of the support being provided.
Review and download the Goal Setting Guide PDF document from this page
- Essential Steps for Successful CoachingOn this page, you will find some steps which will assist you to provide an effective coaching session to support workers within your organisation.
Review and download the Coaching Session interactive PDF document from this page
- Assistive Technology Essentials (Pt1)The Assistive Technology Essentials Guide Pt1 introduces knowledge amongst Commonwealth Home Support Programme (CHSP) service providers and the broader aged care sector of the benefits of Assistive Technology (AT) and the role it plays as part of a wellness and reablement service delivery approach with improved outcomes for older people. Review the eBook document online and use the eBook bottom menu to download the PDF version.
- Assistive Technology Essentials (Pt2)The Assistive Technology Essentials Guide Pt2 aims to further build awareness and product knowledge amongst Commonwealth Home Support Programme (CHSP) service providers and the broader aged care sector of the benefits and uses of Assistive Technology (AT) and the role it plays as part of a wellness and reablement service delivery approach with improved outcomes for older people. Review the eBook document online and use the eBook bottom menu to download the PDF version.
- Support workers guide to Assistive TechnologyAre you a support worker who works with support plans recommending the use of assistive technology and equipment? Learning a new way to do a task and using new technology or equipment can be overwhelming. Our factsheets explain some of the low-risk assistive technology (AT) available, why it might be helpful for your clients, and how to use it. AT with your support and encouragement to use, can enhance your clients’ independence, well-being, confidence, and safety.
Seven Tip sheets available on this page.
- Reablement tip sheetsThe implementation of short-term reablement support involves active assessment, goal setting, planning, positive risk-taking, and a focus on outcomes. Review and download the Reablement Tip Sheet PDF document here
- What is wellness and reablement?Are you looking for ways to explain why short-term support through Reablement is important to clients and family members? This A4 leaflet from KeepAble on ‘What is Reablement’ may assist you with the conversation.
Review and download the What is Reablement PDF document here.
- Understanding wellness and reablement – presentationFrom board members to volunteers, it’s important that all staff understand Wellness and Reablement.
This Powerpoint presentation was designed by industry experts to help explain why every opportunity matters. It comes complete with presenter notes. Click to download the .zip file.
- Sit less, move more – handoutWe all know moving more is good for us and the people we support. We know that we need to be more active to help with ageing well, but sometimes it can be difficult to get started. Here are a few tips and suggestions on how to make a start toward healthy ageing.
Download the A4 handout Sit Less, Move More PDF here.
Make sure to bookmark this page and visit us regularly for more resources to review and download.